OSIZ looks for people who are determined to build their future and undertake a broad range of unique tasks. Here you can pick the offers that best suits your profile.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering
areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Performing requirements analysis
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Effectively communication your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
• A Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or an MBA
• Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• Advanced Technical skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft application including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Location : Madurai
Qualification : 15 Years of Education including valid Graduation Degree (IT Background Preferably)
Note : (30 days max) Immediate Joiners.