We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Delivery Manager - Job Description:
We are looking for a dedicated Delivery Manager to be responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and improving our services to maintain client satisfaction. The main Task for Delivery Manager, however, include Managing Projects, Fixing reliability Issues, Tracking Service Metrics, Managing budgets for Project & Man-force, Interviewing, and leading the delivery Team.
To be a successful Service Delivery Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and team-working skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
●Identifying Clients needs and overseeing Project delivery within the business context.
●Leading the delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
●Managing finances and budgets.
●Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
● Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
● Remaining organized and meeting deadlines on time.
● Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
● A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
● Proven experience using a range of Agile / Scrum project management methods
● Experience in Client Handling, Leadership and Team Handling
● Required Analyzing Skills and have to handle all kinds of Business / Software Documents
● Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams.
● Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
● Strong in Technical Skills and Communication.
● Strong Client Serving, Project Management, and Quality Control skills.
● Good resource planning skills.
● Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
· Degree / Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent field
· Knowledge in Angular is an Added Advantage
· Industry Trend Creativity
· Understand Client Requirements and Business Model
· Must be able to convert a PSD design to high quality, cross-browser compatible, valid HTML / CSS markup (PSD to HTML).
· Knowledge in Visual / Graphic Design
· Knowledge in UI / UX based Design
· Mastery of Designing Software’s like Photoshop, Illustrate, Sketch and CorelDraw.
· Identifying New Sales Leads
· Pitching products and/or Services
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties include:
· Oversee the sales process to attract new clients
· Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
· Research and identify new leads and potential new market opportunities.
· Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
· Developing quotes and proposals.
Training Personnel and helping team members develop their skills Required Skills:
· Must be Degree Holder
· Strong communication and IT fluency
· Socially Adept and good with numbers
· Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of salespeople
· Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
· In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
· The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Excellent time management and organization
Full Stack Developer - Job Description:
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
●As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
●Should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
●Familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
●Design client-side and server-side architecture.
●Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
●Write effective APIs.
●Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
●Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
●Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
●Create security and data protection settings.
●Write Technical Documentation.
●Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
●Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
● Proven experience as a full stack developer
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with databases (eg. MySQL, MongoDB), Web Servers (eg. Apache, Tomcat) and UI/UX Design
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Organizational Skills and an analytical mind