If you would like to ...
• Play a varied role in a fast-growing company
• Leverage understanding of client business needs to deliver stellar solutions • Apply your knowledge of Programme and Project Management and client relationship building in a truly unique environment. • Utilize Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of large, complex JAVA MERN & MEAN projects • Manage dynamic teams, coach, and provide candid feedback to team members. • Build relationships with senior client managers, business sponsors, and the team And you have ... • Hands-on project management experience that includes responsibility for delivery. • 8+ years experience including analysis, design, coding, and implementation, most of it in development projects. • Able to sense risks and manage them proactively across teams & client stakeholders. • Experience dealing with client stakeholders and managing their expectations. • Understand the team's needs and be able to facilitate the needs.
· Degree / Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent field
· Knowledge in Angular is an Added Advantage
· Industry Trend Creativity
· Understand Client Requirements and Business Model
· Must be able to convert a PSD design to high quality, cross-browser compatible, valid HTML / CSS markup (PSD to HTML).
· Knowledge in Visual / Graphic Design
· Knowledge in UI / UX based Design
· Mastery of Designing Software’s like Photoshop, Illustrate, Sketch and CorelDraw.
Full Stack Developer - Job Description:
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
●As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
●Should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
●Familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
●Design client-side and server-side architecture.
●Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
●Write effective APIs.
●Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
●Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
●Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
●Create security and data protection settings.
●Write Technical Documentation.
●Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
●Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
● Proven experience as a full stack developer
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with databases (eg. MySQL, MongoDB), Web Servers (eg. Apache, Tomcat) and UI/UX Design
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Organizational Skills and an analytical mind
iOS Developer - Job Description:
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
●Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
●Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
●Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability m and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize developmennt efficiency.
● Proven working experience in software development
● Working experience in iOS development
● A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
● Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architechtures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
OOPS, PHP, MySQL, HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, REST, SOAP, Laravel, Codeignator, Yii/Any framework
· Responsible to use modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter or any MVC frameworks.
· Excellent Knowledge in Core PHP, MySQL, HTML5/CSS3, JQuery
· Must have working experience in any PHP framework.
· We preferred with Laravel framework.
· Working experience with source control techniques (GIT/SVN) Must have worked on setting up the multilingual site
· Experienced in database designing with MySQL / Pgsql
· Experience with integrating APIs in web application and web services development to mobile apps
· Interested in technology and ability to learn new trends
· Angular or NodeJS will be added advantages.
· Strong knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL, Ajax, JQuery etc.
· Strong knowledge of API and web-service (REST, SOAP) design, coding, and implementation
· Memcache, Redis, Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search, Varnish, MongoDB or any NoSQL DB
· Proficient in the use of SVN/GIT, best practices, and continuous integration
· Strong knowledge of OOPs
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Performance engineering, AWS, Cloud Computing, Linux Internals, Apache/Nginx server configuration
· Professional approach to time, cost, colleagues and deadlines
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team
· Self-starter who can operate with minimal direction