terms & conditions
The Terms and conditions of our “Software Product” is a legal agreement between the client (an individual or a legal entity) and Owner of the product (Osiz Technologies Private Ltd), we license it to the end user under the terms of a software license agreement. The terms of software license agreements may vary depending upon the specific software product and version that you licensed from Osiz Technologies Private Limited.
Osiz Technologies P LTD Software Packages having the set of codes, pages, media, printed materials and “online” or electronic documentation, such as administration and installation manual and layout customization guidelines . You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Osiz Technologies Private Limited by purchasing, installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using ANY of the Osiz Technologies Private Limited Software packages and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices which apply to the Web Site or a specific section or module of the Web Site. Osiz Technologies packages are known as “Software Product” here and Osiz Technologies holds copyright to the “Software Product”. All such software and materials are referred to herein as the "Software Product Scripts ." A software license, issued to a designated user only by Osiz Technologies or its authorized agents, is required for each user of the Software Product.
All Content and materials of Osiz Technologies, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, are protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by Osiz. The Software Product is protected by international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copies of the Software Product.
Under all circumstances, You are prohibited from followings,
- Software Product License. You may install each Software Product License on a single website/domain and make copies of the Software Product License as necessary only for backup and/or archival purposes. No other copies may be made. Each copy must reproduce all copyright and other proprietary rights notices on or in the Software Product License.
- Removal of the copyright notices from our software products
- Altering or Removing any of the copyright notices contained within the website HTML pages generated by the program. You are agree that if you remove copyright notice in volition of this section, Osiz Technologies have the option of assessing a monetary penalty against you for such violation in lieu of no way authorize you to continue such violation.
- You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this TOU or the Software Product to third parties without Osiz Technologies written approval.
Prohibition Reverse Engineering
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, defeat license encryption mechanisms, or disassemble the Software Product or Software Product license except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Osiz Technologies may provide you with support services related to the Software Product. Use of any such support services is governed by the Osiz Technologies policies and programs described in "online" documentation and/or other Osiz Technologies provided materials. Any supplemental software code or related materials that Osiz Technologies provides to you as part of the support services is to be considered part of the Software Product and is subject to the terms and conditions of this TOU. With respect to any technical information you provide to Osiz Technologies as part of the support services, Osiz Technologies may use such information for its business purposes without restriction, including for product support and development. Osiz Technologies will not use such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
- Please take time and evaluate the software using our online demo or trial version. Before purchase, make sure that your server supports the software requirements. Refunds will not be given for reasons surrounding the user's lack of knowledge of the software's functionality, limitations, or restrictions, as we provided every opportunity to evaluate the software prior to purchase. If you have a question, please ask our staff before making your purchase. Complete source code is shipped with the software, the digital nature of the product makes it non-returnable; therefore all sales are final. Refunds are NOT given for installation fees or other non-product labor costs.
- Osiz Technologies may terminate this TOU if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this TOU. In such event, Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
- We reserve the right to reference any website or company using the Software in our sales and marketing literature.
- We reserve the right to monitor compliance with this TOU and to restrict the use of the Software for non compliance.
- Delivery. If installation service is not required/ordered, product is usually delivered by e-mail within 24 hours after the order has been received, but please allow a maximum of 3 (three) business days for delivery in special circumstances (anti -fraud verifications, internet connection problems, etc.)
- Deliverables. Full PHP/JS/CSS/AJAX source code is delivered;
- Installation Service. Due to the high demand, please allow a maximum number of (2) two business days for providing the paid installation service. The timeframe is considered from the moment when all required Server information has been received. Installation service will not be delivered if the designated server does not meet the software requirements.
- Anti-Fraud Verifications. We reserve the right to ask the client to provide us legal documents in order to verify that he/she is the real credit card holder, if we have reasons to believe that an order is fraudulent, and cancel/refund the order if these required documents are not provided.
You accept the software product and software product license "As is," and osiz technologies (and its third party suppliers and licensors) make no warranty as to its use,performance, or otherwise. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, osiz technologies (and its third party suppliers and licensors) disclaim all other representations, warranties, and conditions, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non -infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software product remains with you. We do not guarantee that they works with all 3rd party scripts or web browsers. Also we are not responsible for any script compatibility, conflicts that may occur and the we do not responsible for any data loss when installing script on your server or website.
Our scripts are support all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer. Whilst we strive to give every a seamless & near-identical experience across each of these browsers, it is impossible to compensate for the lack of web standards support (relating to HTML & CSS) in some of these browsers. In the case of a browser not support certain web standards, we will include a generic workaround for that browser, which will degrade a specific function / feature gradually and in a way that doesn’t affect the user experience negatively.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our product, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Osiz Technologies Private Limited. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our product.
The scripts located on our Osiz Technologies Website Resources are made by Osiz Technologies Private Limited. They can be used freely on private or commercial sites unless stated otherwise by the script author in the copyright notice contained in the script and providing all credits to the author are left intact. They may be altered to conform with your site, but please leave all credit notes and copyright notices from the authors in place. The scripts remain the property of the author and any extra copyright policy by the author must be adheared to before using these scripts. 9lessons Resources retains the right to edit any copyrighted scripts it sees fit for display purposes only to make it conform with this site, it does not alter the script in any fashion from the authors original for download purposes.
About The Script
These scripts are text files which can be opened with any text editor (notepad, word, etc), they have been compressed into .zip format to ensure the text format remains complete, as sending text files via standard html can destroy the format and present you with a corrupt script. You can open the .zip files with a program such as Winzip, a free program available from WinZip and extract the text file from inside into a directory of your choice. If you have any trouble using the scripts located on Osiz Technologies Resources, please refer page on our site for seeking help.
All our Deliverables (Web, Mobile, Extensions, Designs, Plugins, wearable's, scripts Applications ) come with a guarantee in ours Environmental. After this full working model deployment period, and because our customers are given full access to all source codes files, we cannot accept responsibility if the website is hacked or goes down as we no longer have full control over how the website is used. The website software associated with the website, such as third-party API, Library, CMS Plug-Ins, becomes the property of you, the website owner, and it is your responsibility to ensure that such software is updated as may be necessary to ensure the continued smooth running of the website.
Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses, and website hacking are a fact of life on today’s Internet. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and OSIZ Technologies will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This limitation of liability is to the maximum extent permitted by applic able law. In no event shall osiz technologies (or its third party suppliers and licensors) be liable for any costs of substitute products or services, or for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damage s for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) arising out of this eula or the use of or inability to use the software product or the failure to provide support services, even if osiz technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, osiz technologies 's (and its third party suppliers' and licensors') entire liability arising out of this eula shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the software product ; provided, however, that if you have entered into a osiz technologies support services agreement, osiz technologies 's entire liability regarding support services shall be governed by the terms of that agreement.
GOVERNING LAW; ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This instrument contains the entire Agreement between the parties hereto. No verbal agreement, conversation, or representation between any officers, agents, or employees of the parties hereto, either before or after the execution of this Agreement, shall affect or modify any of the terms or obligations herein contained.